"Mirror Of Ink"

I look into this mirror of ink and see a soul that has no beauty in itself, but is silvery-white in the light of

Your Grace that covers me and makes me new.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Amazed

I sit in silence,
In wonder,
In amazement
Of what You have done.
I look out my window and see a world
That is tangible evidence of Your existence.
People wonder how I believe in You-
How could I not?
In a world full of so many chances,
Mistakes,
Confusion,
Your creation and Your plan
Seem to be the only thing with purpose.
The wind whispers Your love to me.
The sun shines with Your grace.
Each day proves the mercy You have
Upon my life.
And the breath that You give me
Every moment
Reminds me how much I need You.
I need Your love,
Your grace,
Your mercy,
Your breath,
For without You, who am I?
My heart cries out with gratitude
For what You have done in me.
I am so unworthy,
But You choose to love me
And give me what I could never obtain myself.
I am completely unworthy,
Yet undeniably blessed.
Utterly poor,
Yet eternally rich.
I am nothing,
Yet in You, I am everything
You created me to be.
And that,
Precious Lord,
That,
Is amazing.

No comments: