"Mirror Of Ink"

I look into this mirror of ink and see a soul that has no beauty in itself, but is silvery-white in the light of

Your Grace that covers me and makes me new.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

More to come starting Monday...

Hey guys! If you have been following my blog, THANK YOU! I really appreciate all the positive feedback. It has been awesome to be able to share my heart and bless people at the same time. It means a lot to me to have you as a reader, and a friend!

I just wanted to let you know that I took a break from blogging this week. (Obviously, huh!?) We have had a lot going on and I didn't want to take away from minimal family time to blog. So I will be starting back up Monday with "Kindness". I actually have already been praying about kindness this week and letting the Holy Spirit work it in me and through me, but I will still do a full week starting Monday.

So in case you were wondering where my blogs were, I just wanted you to know they are coming! And thanks again for reading!

:) Heather

No comments: