"Mirror Of Ink"

I look into this mirror of ink and see a soul that has no beauty in itself, but is silvery-white in the light of

Your Grace that covers me and makes me new.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Am Yours- Song

This is a worship song I wrote a few weeks ago...I suppose on here it's more of a poem since you can't hear the music!


I may never understand how you created all I see
I may never comprehend how you could love someone like me
In my simple mind I can't define why you do the things you do
I guess that's why I can't deny
That I love you

So I lift my hands and raise my voice
Cause in my mind I have no choice
But to worship you, I will worship you
So for all you've done and all you are
I hold nothing back as I give my heart
And worship you, I will worship you

So take now
My mind, my heart, my soul
You're in control
So take now
My past, my future
Everything is yours
So take now
My life, I give it all away
Today, I am yours

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Awesome! I would love to here it with music.